This website is made available by Dr. Sylvain W. Massaad for educational and informational purposes only, not to provide specific legal advice.
By using this website you understand that there is no attorney-client relationship between you and the web site publisher or any of its authors.
The views and opinions expressed on this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any entity to which the author is a party or is affiliated, whether professional or academic.
Readers may share their thoughts as they relate to the topic being discussed. The views expressed in comments posted to the website reflect those of their author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the website author. Comments are expected to be courteous. To that end, the website administrator reserve the right to reject or remove:
- Comments that are illegal or defamatory.
- Comments that violate intellectual property laws.
- Comments that include profanity.
- Comments that publish any person’s e-mail address, phone number, address, birth date or other personally identifiable information.
- Comments that publish information protected under any privacy regulation.
- Comments that include affiliate marketing, link referral code, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, promote or endorse services or products, or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- Comments that intimidate, threaten, harass or are hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, nationality, age or disability.
- Comments that deceive or mislead.
- Comments that are discretionarily deemed to violate applicable laws or regulations.
Please report any inappropriate comments under any article published on this website to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the blog post.
The website author reserves the right to change these terms by posting revised terms to this page.